From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:38:22 -0500
Dear Colleagues:  For the new Certificate in Art Collections Management,
Registration and Display at New York University, we are looking for an
experienced person who would be interested in teaching Collections
Management and Digital Technology, for 5 Thursday sessions, beginning
February 23 - March 29 (no class on March 15), from 6.20-8.20pm.
We launched the new program this September and each of the three required
courses have been at capacity.  The purpose of the Certificate is to define
and keep standards; encourage museums, auction houses, private collectors
and others hire from the program, and create jobs.  Please let me know if
you are interested in learning more about the position or if you can
recommend anyone in New York and its environs asap.  All best for the
Holiday Season!  Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
New York and Chicago
www.artstaffing.com

About Thomas & Associates, Inc.
With offices in New York and Chicago, Thomas & Associates, Inc.
in an innovative firm that provides consulting, staffing and professional
development training to the arts & culture community nationally and
internationally.  Our career services division services the needs of
arts & cultural professionals everywhere.  To subscribe to our
newsletter and job announcements, go to www.artstaffing.com

Cheers!