From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:23:21 -0700
Hi, Lynn --

A search of OCLC's worldcat (www.worldcat.org) turned up 2 editions of a Swedish language biography at various libraries and an artist reference file at the Frick.  Here's a link to the search results: http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=Bror+Kronstrand&fq=&dblist=638&start=1&qt=back2results

If you read Swedish, you could contact your library and see if they can borrow the Soderberg biography from the New York Public Library for you.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI

Blogging at: http://alms-jact.blogspot.com/
and
http://judyct.wordpress.com/

"The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning." - Mark Twain in a letter to George Bainton, 10/15/1888