From:
Ann Rybon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:43:32 -0500
It is with great pleasure that I announce that our board has elected to
discontinue the practice of capitalizing our collection.

MANY THANKS are due to those on the lists who gave advice, and support
during our decision making process.  I especially would like to thank Amy
Cunningham, a graduate student at Cooperstown, for her interest and
assistance.  She lead us to (and provided) : The New-York Historical
Society: Lessons from One Non-Profits Struggle to Survive. This was a great
reference.

Thank You All

Ann Rybon
Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum