From:
"Dahl, Brendan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:18:04 +1000
Well,

I have not been to Kyoto since 1994, there is a great glass museum that you
walk over and look down on the display, sorry the name is lost to me at the
moment. In terms of non-museums, there is Ryoanji, the stone garden, walk up
the road to Kinkakuji, the gold temple. Also Shigakuin, the original palace
grounds. Can't speak for the contemporary galleries or the art school
galleries there, they kind of left me a bit uninspired.

cheers

Brendan

Brendan Dahl
Curator, Education and Public Programs
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery

t    02 6926 9662
f    02 6926 9669
a   Wagga Wagga Civic Centre, Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga NSW
p   PO BOX 20, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 Australia
e   [log in to unmask]
w   www.waggaartgallery.org