From:
Kelly Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:44:54 -0700

<https://files.icontact.com/templates/Postcards/Wedding%20Invite/trans.g
if>

<https://files.icontact.com/templates/Postcards/Wedding%20Invite/trans.g
if>

<https://files.icontact.com/templates/Postcards/Wedding%20Invite/trans.g
if>

<https://app.icontact.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/301141/601758147e9eef
03bee97c4d01b604b7/image/jpeg>

WATCH CBS SUNDAY MORNING

DECEMBER 12th

8:00 am - 9:30 am ARIZONA TIME

The Bead Museum had the pleasure of hosting the CBS Sunday Morning show
for a couple days as they taped a show about Beads of Courage and The
Bead Museum. As part of the taping, Education Director, Christy Puetz
was interviewed about The Bead Museum and our collection and our Family
Jewels exhibit was used as the backdrop for the Beads of Courage
interview.

We don't know what segments will be shown or when so please watch the
entire show.

With over 5 million viewers across the nation we are excited for the
exposure this piece will give us.

<https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/301141/b34428ebec4
145cbc7272caec185dc2e/image/jpeg>

The Bead Museum

5754 W. Glenn Drive

Glendale, AZ  85301

623-931-2737

www.beadmuseumaz.org

<https://files.icontact.com/templates/Postcards/Wedding%20Invite/trans.g
if>

<https://files.icontact.com/templates/Postcards/Wedding%20Invite/trans.g
if>

<https://files.icontact.com/templates/Postcards/Wedding%20Invite/trans.g
if>

This message was sent from Bead Museum Executive Director, Kelly Norton
to [log in to unmask] It was sent from: The Bead Museum, 5754 W.
Glenn Drive, Glendale, AZ 85301. You can modify/update your subscription
via the link below.

Email Marketing by <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>
iContact - Try It Free! <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>

<http://app.icontact.com/icp/static/images/icons/email_manage_subscripti