From:
Laura Lawfer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 17:03:17 -0400
Michelle,

We've just begun a sustainable agriculture program at Stratford Hall. We
have a blog at http://stratfordhallfarming.blogspot.com/ giving some
background information on the program, and we'll be updating the blog
with pictures, videos, and additional information as we develop the
program further.

If you contact me off-list at [log in to unmask], I can try to
answer your specific questions, or put you in touch with our executive
director, who is heading up this project.

Hope this helps!
Best,
Laura

Laura Lawfer
Assistant Director of Education
Stratford Hall
483 Great House Rd
Stratford, VA 22558
(804) 493-8038 ext. 1920

  Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless
absolutely necessary.