From:
Ted Goff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 11:56:53 -0500
Dear Museum List,

I've subscribed to this list for my wife. Like many of you, I've been
dismayed by the number of messages that land in our mailbox each day. I was
sorry to see that the SET Digest information was not included in the new
user information. (Perhaps it can be added.) I've sent the INFO command to
this listserv, and learned how to change our subscription so that instead of
receiving many messages each day from this list, we should receive only one
or a few compilations of messages. You may want to do this, too.

Here's how to set your subscription to receive this maillist in digest form:

Send the following message to:[log in to unmask]

Subject line:SET Museum-L Digest

Body of message:SET Museum-L Digest

Yours,
Ted Goff