From:
Ann Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 17:25:04 -0700
Here's what it says in Museum-L FAQ (someone correct me if this is out of
date):

The archives are searchable on the Internet in one of two ways.

The archives are in searchable format at the University of California
Museum of Paleontology.

Gopher to host:  ucmp1.berkeley.edu

On the World Wide Web the archives are searchable at:

http://home.dc.lsoft.com/archives/museum-l.html

The archives at L-Soft are the log files, as the files are built with each
posting. The L-Soft archives have a graphical web interface for searching.

**HINT** It is much quicker to search by key words rather than reading
the file.