From:
Marc Bernier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:31:34 -0400
Hi All,
We are in the design process of one of our future exhibition. It will include multiple video projections with sound within a same room.
I was thinking of using sound domes or sound panels…like these:

http://www.soundtube.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?Speakers=start&series=6

http://www.dakotaaudio.com/?id=40&form_data_id=13

The ceiling there is about 9 Ft. high and we would like to have a group of four to six patrons able to see and hear each individual video….
Have you ever use any of these or similar?
Are there any you will particularly recommend?

Would we be able to achieve this without having to build rooms and walls?..or do we have to fall back on headphones…I really do not like those…
Any help will be greatly appreciated…
Thank you so much

Marc Bernier
Exhibitions Manager