From:
Barry Szczesny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:57:25 -0500
Like much concerning HR 3485, whether or not special contributions could
be balanced against restricted dues is unclear.  But we are working so
it doesn't get to that point; with your help, we hope to nip in the bud
this burdensome, ill-conceived, and constitutionally awkward measure.

Barry G. Szczesny
AAM Government Affairs