From:
Nora Hague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:11:12 -0500
Minibricks. Sort-of like today's Leggo but made of solid rubber with
snap-together red bricks, snap-on white lintels, green rubber flexible slate
roofs, and celluloid (or clear plastic) window panes. I believe it came from
England, and included architectural drawings with plans and elevations for
houses which could be built.

Also the small grey plastic submarines which came in cereal boxes. When
baking soda was placed in the socket in the centre, the toy would sink or
rise in the bathtub.

Nora Hague

Nora Hague, Senior Cataloger / Access 2D
Notman Photographic Archives
McCord Museum of Canadian History
690 Sherbrooke West, Montreal
Quebec, Canada H3A 1E9