From:
Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:56:39 -0400
Akcherly, I have found that exhibits on the development of a site or
institution are really well received by visitors. I strongly support Ron's
idea. Do an exhibition on the development of your institution and watch the
length of the average visit.

Harry

"Idler, go to the ant.
 Ponder her ways and grow wise."

               -  Proverbs 6 (Jerusalem Bible translation)

Harry Needham, M.A., CFE, etc.
President
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.
Training & consulting services for heritage institutions - and others!
74 Abbeyhill Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1H1
Canada
email: [log in to unmask]