From:
Tom Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:09:21 +0000
Wilson, Linda wrote:

> Is sending attachments a good solution?

IMHO, NO!!! Seldom been able to open one, (don't want to mess
with it, either).

I totally agree with the other comments on simplicity: my ISP has
more capacity now and I don't get shut down when huge messages
are sent, but it's still an unwelcome (and unnecessary) pain. It
would be as easy, usually, to send the URL and let me go look for
it myself.

TV
--
Tom Vaughan    "The Waggin' Tongue"