From:
Kelli Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:52:09 -0500
Meredith,

I am also interested in this topic.  Are you trying to merge your data from
another program into Re:Discovery?  We will merge our catalog records from
Excel into Re:Discovery in the future.  Is this what you are trying to do?
I would like to hear about the problems you are having.

Kelli

Kelli Bacon
Nebraska State Historical Society
1500 R St.