Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 13:48:54 -0500
I have to agree with Mr. Vitale.  I have responded to a number of such
inconsiderate e-mailers off list and found they consider themselves above
reproach.  I have never found one willing to reimburse the member
institutions on this list for waste of resources.  We have better uses for
our funds.  Last week we lectured to over 200 middle school students (25 to
a class) on the First World War.  The PTA was agast when we did this for
free.  We cannot continue these free programs if we must compile these
intrusions in aggregate.

Wayne Hart, Director
Museum of  Valor