From:
Susie Nulty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 14:14:24 -0600
On Tue, 26 Apr 1994, G. L. Goriesky wrote:
> Charlie Tumosa would like to know which museums or private collections
> have Russian Numismatic collections?  Responses can be sent to me:
> [log in to unmask] or by snail mail to Conservation Analytical Lab,
> Museum Support Center, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC 20560 USA.
> Thanks!  Gail
> Conservation Analytical Laboratory
> Smithsonian Institution
> (301) 238-3712

Gail,
The American Numismatic Association (ANA) has a representative collection of
Russian coins including platinum pieces of the kind which Mr. Tumosa has
been researching specifically. We have available a video program (#170,
37 minutes, available from our library) of his talk on this research
presented at the Numismatic Theatre during the ANA convention in Baltimore,
August 1993. Please contact me for further information.

Robert Hoge
ANA Curator
1-719-632-2646

American Numismatic Association