Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:55:48 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

Does anyone out there have a bilingual (English/French) culture list?  We
are having a bit of trouble coming up with the appropriate translations for
some cultures and would be most appreciative if someone could help us out.
Of course we are willing to share with you the culture list that we have
currently developed on the off chance we might have something on our list
that you might not.

Also, any recommendations on a standard for the entry of colour and
material.  Now that we have a new database that has amalgamated 7
collections/entry rules into 1 we are trying to develop standards that can
be applied across the board.  Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

As an aside, anyone still interested in the job description for "Multimedia
Coordinator" that I canvassed the list for can contact me off list for
working copy I now have.  I can be reached at:

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Yours Sincerely,
Patti Davis-Perkins
AArtifact Documentaion