From:
NIGEL WORDEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 1995 11:15:23 SAST-2
I've just joined this list on the recommendation of several
subscribers to the publhist discussion group, after I posted a
request there for help with references to material (especially
newspaper articles) on Enola Gay.  Only to find that this is a topic
line here. I'm planning an assignment for South African students (who
haven't heard much about it) as I think it has many ramifications
for museological and policy debates here.

Please could anyone help me with references.  In particular, has
anyone saved the messages from this discussion group which they
could forward to me?  The archive facility doesn't cover the whole
story.  I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks

Nigel Worden
History Department, University of Cape Town
phone: 021-650-2954 / 021-650-2741
fax: 021-650-4038
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]