Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:06:33 -0600
Cynthia Sutton wrote:

> I am also interested in this thread...our Visitor's Center is located in a
> historic building......a general store with  huge windows  in the
> storefront......we need to do something to protect the interior
> displays....any suggestions would be appreciated!
>
> Cynthia Sutton
> Center for American Archeology
Cynthia:

WE recently had UV protection placed on Windows at the 1859 Jail,
Marshal's Home and Museum. Jeff Murphy did the job, and we were very
pleased. He also worked on the Truman home in Independence and has a
solid resume of happy clients. His address is as follows:
Jeff Murphy, 1006 E. Rosbrier, Springfield, MO 65807. Tell him Joe
Kelley at the Jail Museum sent you!

Joe Kelley, Director
1859 Jail Museum
217 N. Main