From:
Ariel Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:39:46 -0500
Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for a firm that will do bulk scanning
of 35mm slides for a set of about 7000 positives in identical
mountings (could be done mostly mechanically) and about 12000 slides
in various types of mounts (needing more human supervision).  I'd
love to hear about your experiences at and recommendations for places
both in New England and nationally.

Thanks!

Ariel Weinberg
Assistant to the Curator of Science & Technology

MIT Museum, Building N52
265 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307
tel: 617-253-3378   fax: 617-253-8994