From:
Dale Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:43:12 -0700
This is being cross-listed -- thanks for your tolerance.

I am writing and directing an awards ceremony for the Maryland Science
Center for Maryland Science Week.  As part of the program (which Joe
Palca, NPR Science Correspondent, will host and will recognize teachers,
students, scientists and engineers) the Center is producing two short
videos honoring science students and teachers.

We are looking for suggestions for music for both videos (rights will be
secured for use)  Last year we did something similar and used "Weird
Science" and "Teach Your Children."  This year we would like to use
different music.

Any of you bright people out there with extensive (or even limited)
knowledge of music have any suggestions?  We need to decide in the next
several days.

You can email either to the list or to me

I'll assemble the suggestions and send them out to all when I get them.

Thanks in advance

Dale Jones
Institute for Learning Innovation
Annapolis MD