From:
"J. Jerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 1994 17:58:52 -0500
 Hi Lynn!

I'm delighted to see that you will be attending the AYM meeting in
Seattle.  I am sure you will meet lots of folks who are in the same
start-up phase that you are in, who will want to share experiences with
you.  This year's program is written to highlight sessions for "start-ups" in
italics so it will be easy for museums like yours to find experienced
museums to learn from.  Also, Greg Warren of the Magic House currently
chairs the "Mentor's Program" which pairs start-up museums with existing
museums, and he can probably match you with a museum willing to share
expertise.

 Good luck; look forward to meeting you in Seattle!

Jane Jerry
Children's Museum of Houston