From:
Dan Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:47:22 -0600
Anne:

He should try the egional WWII Reenactor groups. Many have vehicles, or
are looking for them, and many sites like ours really want them at our
events. The best of these groups would have two big advantages for him:
lots of knowledgeable and motivated volunteers to help with the work and
not-for-profit status that might help with the fund raising.

I've driven through Charlotte a couple of times. A tank WOULD be good to
have.

Dan Bartlett
Curator of Exhibits
Midway Village & Museum Center