From:
"Dr. Christian Müller-Straten" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:57:00 GMT
Brave!

Christian

"unlisted" <[log in to unmask]> schrieb:
at twelve years of age - if this kid didn't 'understand' what he was
doing -
there is something seriously wrong with him, and his parents
upbringing.

how old does the age of not understanding 'the ramifications of what he
did
before it happened' rise? pretty soon does a 21 year old use that same
excuse? this falls back to the parents of that kid. the way he was
raised is
what dictated the action.

even if the child didn't know a thing about art, he should certainly
know
not to ruin public property. the action speaks volumes of what type of
child
is in question and how he was raised.

absolutley the parents of this boy from this charter school should be
held
liable.