From:
"Linda L. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:06:26 -0400
To One & All~

We are a small, college museum (natural history) that has been approached
with an inter vivos restricted gift that includes a high quality collection
and a trust. Its more complicated than that - but ain't it usually. (And I
know - restricted gifts are generally things to shy away from.)

My request is if folks could send me, whether fax, e-mail or mail, copies
of their museum's accession policies or bibliographic references on the
subject. I've already got Malaro's Legal Primer & Museum Governance works -
both great references.

Please send to me personally rather than the list unless other people are
interested.

Many thanks in advance. . .

Linda L. Thomas                              voice: 413-542-2326
Curator                                        fax: 413-542-2713
Pratt Museum of Natural History             e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Amherst College
Amherst, MA  01002