From:
"William St. Pierre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:19:31 -0500
Hello murph the surf!  I once knew a murph the surf and I am curious if you
are one in the same.  Are you located in Centennial, WY.?  Just thought it
would be interesting to find you here on the list!  Have a great day and
good luck to you whether you are the murph the surf from my past, or another
version that has found his way into my present.
                                                                        Take
care, Kathy