From:
"Killeen, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:02:51 +1000
As part of an in-house workshop I am researching different approaches,
both successful and unsuccessful, used in developing labels for children
. Findings and the discussion generated from our workshop will help
inform policy documents and our own approach to labels for children.

Do your children's labels work? Why do you feel they are un/success?
When do you use them? What would you do better next time?

I would greatly appreciate any information you may have, and any
experiences and lessons, either good or bad, which you are willing to
share. Any references would also be greatly appreciated.

I would be happy to report back to the list or those interested.

Kind regards

Scott Killeen
Project Officer
Children's Museum