From:
"Bryan P. T. Lean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:49:12 -0600
I take it that this is an "unmoderated" list, otherwise the moderator needs
to set some standards.  where is the relevancy to "museums" here?

Bryan P. T. Lean
Manager, Museum Operations
St. Louis County Historical Society

www.thehistorypeople.org
www.vets-hall.org

Vox:  218.733.7582     Fax:  218.733.7585
506 West Michigan Street     Duluth, Minnesota  55802-1505