From:
P Boylan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:28:28 +0000
Dear Nevra,

The European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centres
(ENCATC) has just published on-line a UNESCO-sponsored survey detailing
over 150 courses in cultural/arts management within Europe, Central Asia
and the Caucasus.  This is at: http://www.encatc.org/unesco/index.html

Patrick Boylan
(Consultant to the Project,
Arts Policy & Managemwent,