From:
Derryll White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 09:26:55 -0600
At 08:30 AM 4/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>hi all  :)
>
>last night my cat got a male flying squirrel.  it is in perfect shape, just a
>little bit of cat slobber.
>
>the conservation agent says he has no place to send it so i can't get a
>donation permit.  if anyone would like it, please let me know.
>
>i hate to see the little guy loose his life over nothing.
>
>thanks bunches!
>
>kathy.
>model maker looking for work
>
>I know of a wonderful Provincial Park that could use/would be very
interested in the flying squirrel.  What city are you in?  It would have to
get to Vancouver, B.C. somehow.  It could be donated to Manning Provincial
Park and used for forest ecology environmental education, or the Simon
Fraser University Mammalian Collections could use it - either way it would
allow the contractor access to the critter for an very worthwhile cause.

Catherine conroy
Fort Steele Heritage Town

Fort Steele Heritage Town
http://www.islandnet.com/~bcma/museums/fsht/intro.html

To live outside the law you must be honest.

                        -Bob Dylan