From:
Ann Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 17:20:32 -0700
Jessica,

We appreciate your interest, but this list has been asked about this many
times already, and most of us would prefer not to get into it again.
Please check the list archive for past comments (mostly by museum studies
alumni), and your university library (possibly Interlibrary Loan) for a
book on the subject, such as:
Museum Careers and Training: A Professional Guide
Museum Studies Programs: Guide to Evaluation

You could also contact the American Association of Museums, 202-289-1818,
www.aam-us.org.

The Museum-L archive is searchable at:
http://home.dc.lsoft.com/archives/museum-l.html