From:
Bob Harbison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 19:10:26 -0700
Tod Engine wrote:

> Try the Cyberspace World Railroad Home Page at
> http://www.mcs.net/~dsdawdy/cyberoad.html
>
> Find the links section, and you will find several
> links to rail museums, several of which are located
> in rail museums.

You can also find links to railroad musuems and
preservation societies at http://www.railroads.dm.net/

Railroad Museums & Tourist Railways are at
http://www.railroads.dm.net/links-tour-amer.html

Historical & Technical Societies can be found at
http://www.railroads.dm.net/links-historical.html

Here in Washington State, the Tacoma Union Station is now home to the
Washington State Historical Society Museum (I don't think that name is
correct, but it's close). The station has been heavily modified though,
and it no longer sees any rail service. It's still retains the railroad
flavor though, and the museum is worth seeing.

Bob Harbison

 **FREE** Railroad Bulletin Board!
   the Delphi Railroading Forum
   Railroad News, BBS and Chats.