From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:11:29 -0800
Why not check out what the Hearst Collection has done with its famous
zillions of window and door frames, moldings and on and on? They
supposedly still have an enormous storage facility in upstate New
York; perhaps by now they have made some decisions about how to handle all
of these odds & ends.

                Adrienne DeAngelis