From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:06:51 -0500
At 07:41 AM 11/13/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a job description they would share for a curator
>postion that would work for a new museum - of the small variety?  We are
>just starting out and feel we have progessed to the point of looking
>into hiring someone to assist us in continuing our efforts.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Marsha Jones
>Hume-Carnegie Musuem

Dear Marsha, At Professionals for NonProfits, an agency specializing in the
placement of temporary, permanent, and special project staff for museums and
other nonprofits, have many examples of curatorialresumes as well as
candidates for such positions.  Please let me know if we can help you in any
way.  Cheers!  Geri Thomas, Professionals for NonProfits, 515 Madison
Avenue, New York, New York, 10022  Phone:  212/546-9091.  Cheers!