From:
Hank Burchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 10:09:14 -0500
On 24 Jan 1996, Alan Benezra wrote:

> Does anyone know where or how to get tickets to the Vermeer exhibit at the
> National Museum?  I live in NJ and would appreciate any and all info you
> can provide.

       All advance tickets for the Vermeer show are gone, but if you show
up on a weekday morning and stand in line for a couple of hours, you can
get free same-day tickets. The entrance time will be up to several hours
later. The National Gallery has extended the show hours to 9 p.m.

      Hank Burchard * [log in to unmask] * Washington DC