From:
Robert Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:22:34 -0400
Our cafe has access before the visitors service desk, but we have people who
come in just to go to the shop and they get a blue sticker for their hand,
rather than a visitor sticker for their shirt, this way the guards know who
is who. It also , I think promotes the museum to people who normally would
not go in, and it is a nice community policy. People get a glimpse of the
exhibit and maybe it whets their appetite to see more, and they are not
refused at the desk. They have no reason to complain to their friends about
the quality of service at such-n-such institution.