From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:58:37 -0500
Hi Tim,

Totally tangential, but you asked a tempting and timely question -
considering it's summertime (in the northern hemisphere at least):

        Yes, there are swimming museums:  I found one reference to a
Swimming
        Museum in Beijing and, of course, the International Swimming
Hall of
        Fame in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (http://www.ishof.org/).

[Sorry, folks, but this discussion of breastfeeding has gone far enough.
Perhaps it's time to recognize breastfeeding was and remains an
essential act of childrearing.  If someone finds bare breasts offensive,
odds are against their visiting an art museum where bare breasts have
been a favored subject of artists - both male and female - for
centuries!  Thankfully, most in the homo sapiens line have stood up
straight and don't drag their knuckles on the ground anymore . . .]

Sincerely,

Jay Heuman
Visitor & Volunteer Services Coordinator @ Joslyn Art Museum
Soon to be relocating for different employment . . . I'll remain on
Museum-L.