From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:05:44 -0500
You wrote:
>Anne, I shuddered when I saw your graffiti inquiry the first time. Of course,
>there's Mailer's The Faith of Graffiti. And then there are graffiti "artists"
>-- including a son of mine who, I hope, has outgrown it. I loathe it, and
>have never been able to reason it out of him. He once went to Europe just to
>study the graffiti there! I don't want to encourage this, but if you're
>absolutely starved for input I'll give you his phone number in Boston. Jay
>Fahey

Please understand it's not I who need this stuff, but another calligrapher.
If you could pass on the info to  [log in to unmask], I'm sure he
would be grateful.  Thanks, and here's to beautiful letters - Anne
Anne Lane
Curatorial Assistant
Museum of York County
4621 Mt. Gallant Road
Rock Hill, SC  29732-9905
803-329-2121 ext 122  *  [log in to unmask]