From:
James Kajpust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 00:20:52 GMT
Jennifer Reed <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>According to Catherine Lewis:
>>
>> Does anyone on the list know of any recent studies that discuss how long
>> visitors spend reading labels in exhibition galleries?

Sorry to wander a bit, but often the best information is gotten by
listening to other people "explain" what is going on in the exhibit.
I've learned some of the most "amazing believe it or not" (not) facts,
especially when listening to a parent talk to thier kids.

I suppose it's marginally better than, "I don't know what it is."

Jim Kajpust - Personal Freedoms - Michigan