From:
"J. Golden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 12:14:50 -0600
If anyone has good examples of collection use and/or access policies from
their management policies, please send me what you can.  I am interested
in who gets priority for access to the collection, are most visits
supervised, do researchers and other collection users have to fill out
applications before their visit and any other bits of advice that anyone
might have for setting up a new use and access policy.

Thanks for your time and you can send stuff to my care at the above
e-mail address.

Mitch Overton
University of Iowa