From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 11:03:47 -0700
Heather,
At museumclasses.org we do not currently have a course on
Care of Ceramics though one of our instructors, Dr. Nancy
Odegaard at the University of Arizona, is an expert in the
field. She currently teaches a course on Dangerous
Materials: Chemical Poisons in Collections for us.
We do touch on ceramics in some of our other courses
especially our Museum Artifacts: How they were made
and how they deteriorate course.
Brad Bredehoft
Manager Sales and Technology
Northern States Conservation Center
www.collectioncare.org
www.museumclasses.org

On
 Heather Bouchey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Museum-L
>
> I was wondering if any of you know about some educational
> opportunities
> regarding care of ceramics?
>
> I know the basics but I would like to become specialized
> in this area.

> Please feel free to respond to me privately or through
> the list-serve.
>
> Thank you!
> Heather Bouchey

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv commands
> by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line
> e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body
> of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without
> the quotes).

Brad Bredehoft