From:
Pat Roath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:39:08 -0600
Contact the Costume Society of America, 55 Edgewater Drive,PO pox 73,
Earleville, MD, USA, 21919-0073; 1-800-CSA-9447;
website  www.costumesocietyamerica.com

They have a quarterly newsletter in which you can tell about your
exhibit plans and read about others relating to historic costume.

There is also a Costume Society, out of England, for which I don't have
the address, but the CSA office in Maryland would probably be able to
help you.

Pat Roath
Historic Costume Care