From:
NyRanger4 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 11:46:20 -0400
Hello.  I am an intern at the Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford,CT.  I am
working with the curator of Education in making a new packet for Docent
recruitment.  I am looking for advice on information to include in the
packets.  Also, I would appreciate it if any institutions would send their
Docent recruitment brochures or packets, and any sample evaluation forms
to evalute docent-led school tours.  I have included the address.  Please
let me know via E-mail if you plan to send anything to me.  Thank you for
your time and I hope to hear from as many people as possible.  I want to
make our packets better than the ones we currently have.

Arthur Fleischmann
The Martin Office Of Museum Education
Wadsworth Atheneum
600 Main Street