From:
Siobhan Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:54:04 -0500
Through McCaffrey's Creek we have located a Ben Franklin reenactor and we are looking for interested organization who would want to have him visit as well so that costs would be lowered for everybody invovled.

We don't know the price per appearance yet - because we don't have a final number.

Please let us know if you are interested.

Candi or Siobhan

Thank you.