From:
"Turtell, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:25:51 -0500
If you haven't yet read it, The Presence of the Past by Roy Rosenzweig,
David Thelen is absolutely essential.

Steve Turtell
Developer of Public Programs for The New-York Historical Society
Continuing Education and Public Programs
The Graduate School and University Center
The City University of New York
365 Fifth Avenue, Room 8204.02
New York, NY 10016-4309
212-817-7246