From:
Tricia Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:42:24 -0500
We created some of our own several years ago and rent thme out fairly
regularly.  We now are considering putting together some kits that
integrate language arts and art with the science topics.

Tricia Edwards, Education Manager
Delaware Museum of Natural History
(302)658-9111 x 324
(302)658-2610 fax