From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:01:41 -0800
As we approach the beginning of a new calendar year,
many nonprofit organizations are again looking for
bright, competent, highly qualified candidates to fill
newly budgeted positions.  If you find your
organization is in the hiring mode--or soon will
be--why not check out the candidates available who
have already posted their resumes on Muse Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseJobs ?

There are nearly 500 people who are enrolled in that
discussion group, and new opportunities are posted
daily.  If you have a job you will soon be posting,
feel free to send it to me privately or to post it
directly to MuseJobs.  You will have to enroll to do
so, but it's free, painless, and easy to do!

If you have joined this list recently, you may not
have heard of MuseJobs.  There we post jobs from
across the US and in many of the world's countries,
provide jobs with transferrable skill requirements for
those who have yet to find their dream jobs but must
work, provide opportunities for internships and
volunteerism, and much more.  Pointers are given about
how to look for a job, how to interview, what to put
or not to put on a resume, and employment trends.
Members are regularly exposed to the latest in
employment law issues and, members help one another by
offering job posts they've found round the web or in
their daily lives and provide support and suggestions
for success.  Speaking of success, we've had some
members recently who have enjoyed job success largely
as a result of what they found on MuseJobs.

We've had some recent resumes uploaded in the last
week.  Why not make the time to take a look and see if
there is someone who fits your requirements?

MuseJobs members can examine uploaded resumes by going
here:

We welcome new members.  However, to avoid spamming,
all new members are initially placed on moderated
status.

Thanks for considering our group.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414