From:
Terrie Nolinske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:25:12 -0500
Something I've found useful in encouraging visitors to tell others (funders,
etc.) about the museum is to have postcards with the message you want them
to disseminate already printed on the left hand side of the card  with
enough room for them to write something additional in on the left hand side,
under your pre printed blurb. The right hand side could already be
pre-addressed -- since that way visitors can just put a stamp on and drop in
the mail.  Of course, on the front of the postcard is a picture of something
relevant to the issue on the card...

Terrie
Terrie Nolinske, Ph.D.
Chicago, Illinois