From:
Rachel Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:12:58 -0500
During a past exhibit, some Museum Studies students came up with the idea to gather some rocks and paint them black.  We had great success with this inexpensive method and you can't tell the difference from the other side of the Plex.
Good Luck,

Rachel Barnett
Collection Assistant
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum