From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:09:13 -0400
Read 'The Children of Men' by P.D. James and you'll remember why dead
people are so important to us. Without a past there is no future! Why does
this guy work for museums with a cynical attitude like that anyway?

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art
[log in to unmask]      313/647-2068